viernes, 22 de marzo de 2019

welcome to my bog


Hello friends, my name is Elena and I´m from Valencia. This blog talks about rafting.

Resultado de imagen de raftingRafting is an adventure sport that consists of several people descending in a boat without engine by a whitewater river.
I thought about doing this blog because I love rafting.

Do you like this sport?
Do you think it´s an extreme sport?
Would you like to practice this sport? If it is not like that and you have not practiced this sport yet, Would you practice it?








3 comentarios:

  1. I love the extreme spots.Feel the adrenaline for your body is the best.I have not practiced it but I would love to try

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I love this sport, I have practiced it just once and I find it super fun and hopefully try it again

    ResponderEliminar

The first time I did rafting

The first time I rafting was when I was about 12 years old, and it was in a very small village called "Venta del moro" and I went...